Monday, August 29, 2011

My Best Baby Bargains: Tips for Moms

My Best Baby Bargains: Tips for Moms


Today's Tip: Write It Down!


Our little ones say the cutest things, don't they? Here is a tip for new moms: never assume that you will remember all the marvelously cute and witty things your toddler comes up with in the course of a day. The ones that make you smile or burst out with a big chuckle or that just make you lose it, need to be written down. Before your baby even starts to get those funny, knee-slapping sayings, get a three ring loose leaf binder, put some paper in it, put a pen or a pencil in the inside pocket of it, and put it on a bookshelf where you will always be able to find it. This tip for moms came too late for me. I just assumed I would remember, but now most of them are really hazy to me.


Would it not be a very special gift to your child to someday present these funny, cute little sayings to him or her on a 21st birthday? Or maybe you would want to present it to your daughter at her baby shower in a beautifully decorated scrapbook. Just knowing that you cared enough to write down all these marvelous sayings they came up with will be an affirmation of your love and care for them.


Oh--and something else. If you are having a down day, you can go to the little keepsake binder and get a laugh for yourself. All for free--a way to brighten up your day. Laughter is sometimes the best medicine.


I hope you have enjoyed today's My Best Baby Bargains Tips for Moms. I invite you to stop by and browse the pages for all you could ever need for your Little Cuties, plus extreme bargains on things you and Dad would love to have (like electronics, games, music, prescriptions, pet needs, TVs--the list goes on and on and on). I think you will be pleasantly surprised!


Blessings,


Ginny


Psalm 127:3
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment